With feminist values, the Center for Women’s Global Leadership strengthens and bridges voices for human rights towards social justice and self-determination. Working at the intersection of gender, human rights and economic policy, CWGL utilizes an intersectional approach when implementing its strategies for transformation.
Here’s what we’ve been up to lately:
- 16 Days Campaign & #ILOendGBV: let’s end gender-based violence in the world of work by calling for ratification of new ILO Convention 190.
- Policy Brief: Austerity measures hit women harder. Read our summary of the UN Independent Expert on foreign debt and human rights’ thematic report on the links and impact of economic reforms and austerity measures on women’s rights, also in Spanish and French.
- Press Release: CWGL focuses on role of women journalists in reporting on gender-based violence.
- Explore our recent women & work initiatives.
- Global Feminist Journeys: learn about the history of the women’s rights movement on our timeline!