RU-N4Success for staff
RU-N4Success/Navigate is used by academic advisors, other staff members, and professors to support the success of students. It provides efficient communication with students, making referrals to academic and student services as needed, and it connects offices to facilitate the coordination of services and messages. Access to RU-N4Success is permitted with approval from a staff member’s manager, and is commensurate with access to other RU data.
Information in RU-N4Success is protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). Read about FERPA at Rutgers.
User guides listed below provide step-by-step instructions and screenshots so that users can make the most of the platform.
- Appointment Campaigns – How to Create
- Appointment Campaign Reference Materials, including EAB ‘how-to’ video
- Appointment Reports – How to add for a Student
- Email Templates and Tips
- Notes – How to add for a Student
- Search, Student Lists, and Saved Searches
- Setting Your Availability for Appointments
- To-Dos – How to add
- PALs – Personal Appointment Availability Link
- Success Markers – how to use as a guide for student progress