FLU VACCINE 2022 – 2023 Season
RBHS EMPLOYEE FLU VACCINE INFORMATION CLICK HERE
Rutgers New Brunswick/Piscataway/Newark/Camden Faculty and Staff:
Rutgers Occupational Health strongly encourages all Rutgers employees to receive a flu vaccination this year. As such, we have continued our partnership with Walgreens Pharmacy and have organized several flu clinics across campuses. As many of you are now aware, scheduling vaccines at your local pharmacy is extremely convenient and generally at no cost with most medical insurances. Therefore, it is strongly encouraged that you receive your flu vaccine at your local pharmacy. If you are currently working on campus and do not have health insurance, you may schedule an appointment at Hurtado beginning the week of October 24th.
Prior to coming for your flu vaccine, you must do the following:
- Review the Flu VIS (Vaccination Information Statement).
- Complete the VAR – Vaccination Administration Record – Informed Consent for Vaccination with medical card insurance information.
- For instruction on completion click here
- Upon completion of the VAR-Informed Consent for Vaccination you must print & sign your completed form .
Please arrive at the clinic appointment wearing a face covering *** and must bring the following:
- Medical Insurance card
- Printed, completed, and signed VAR (Vaccination Administration Record Informed Consent for Vaccination Form)
- Rutgers Employee ID card
Flu vaccination will not be given unless the above are presented.
*Short Sleeves are appreciated
**Please check this website often to determine if there is a cancellation or revision to the schedule.
***Masks must be worn at all clinics. These clinics are considered Medical events.
- Flu Vaccination Clinic Days:
DATE TIME LOCATION
September 28, 2022 Wednesday 10am-4pm Hurtado Health Center,
front of building
September 29, 2022 Thursday 10am-2pm Camden Campus Center
October 11, 2022 Tuesday 10am-4pm Busch Campus, Life Sciences
October 13, 2022 Thursday 10am-4pm Newark Student Center
November 2, 2022 Wednesday 10am – 2pm Knightsbridge Rm 135 A&B
- If you are unable to attend one of the above clinics, contact our department after October 24, 2022 to schedule an appointment. We will have a limited number of appointments available.
- If you are a Covered Individual under the Immunization Policy for Covered Individuals (Policy 100.3.1), please ask for Proof of Immunization so you can upload it to the Influenza Vaccination website or scan the QR code below to upload:
This page is best viewed on a computer.