Morgan Mark

President

Hi! My name is Morgan Mark and I’m a senior majoring in Bioenvironmental Engineering. I currently work at the Conserve Wildlife Foundation of New Jersey and the Maslo Lab at Rutgers. My love for nature is an important part of my everyday life, and I enjoy observing, sketching, and photographing wildlife in my free time. My goal is to research emerging wildlife disease and explore strategies to reduce the negative impacts of human activities on animals and habitats.

Courtney Randik

Vice President

Hi! My name is Courtney Randik and I’ll be graduating from SEBS in January 2023 with a B.S. in Ecology, Evolution, and Natural Resources and a certificate in Environmental Geomatics. I am currently the secretary for both the Rutgers Chapter of the Wildlife Society and Rutgers Forestry Club, as well as a member of the professional honors fraternity Alpha Zeta, and the Animal Behavior, Conservation, and Education Club. I’m always stay active outdoors and look for cool creatures whenever I can! I hope to pursue a federal career in wildlife conservation with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service or serve as a park ranger for the National Park System.

Connor Tracey

Secretary

Hello! I’m Connor Tracey, a junior in the Ecology, Evolution, and Natural Resources program and a transfer student from West Virginia University. My focus is in Ornithology and avian conservation. I’ve performed songbird banding in West Virginia, worked with frogs and turtles for the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, and worked on a trail crew in Vermont with the Student Conservation Association. My interests include foraging, birding, camping, photography, and hiking. I’m looking forward to all the great activities and experiences we’ll have this year!

Robert Criollo

Social Media Manager

Hey everyone! My name is Robert Criollo and I’m the Social Media Manager for the Rutgers Wildlife Society. I’m an ecology major pursuing a GIS certificate with the goal of becoming a wildlife biologist. My interests include hiking, traveling, eating, and birdwatching.

Maya Barnes

Treasurer 

Hi! My name is Maya and I am a junior majoring in Environmental science. I have always had a lifelong love for all types of wildlife. Being outside in nature has always been my favorite way to spend my time and I also love running, hiking, and playing with any dog I can get my hands on. I hope to further pursue a masters degree in the future, focusing on climate science and eventually work my way through a phd program. I am also a member of the RU seeing eye puppy raising club.  Although I am a new board member for the RU wildlife society, I have never been so excited to be a part of this amazing student organization! This semester is going to be a blast!

Dennis Wang

Webmaster

Hi! My name is Dennis Wang and I’ll be serving as the Webmaster for the Rutgers Chapter of the Wildlife Society. I am currently a freshman with plans to major in Environmental Engineering and minor in Ecology. Animals have and continue to be a big part of my life. I’ve always loved watching wildlife and educating myself by visiting zoos and reading current events. Back home, I love caring for my dog, birds, and fish. In the future, I hope to become more involved with conservation and wildlife rehabilitation.