Can you solve these Agriculture Riddles?
The following riddle was published in the ‘Spring Fun Guide, Roadmap to RCE created by: Amelia Valente, Ocean County 4-H Program Associate Spring 2021 in collaboration with Salem County RCE
- Fore gut I have for _______________ my food, not my homebrew. Who could I be?
- Olfactorily speaking, I am macrosmatically superior to you. Who could I be?
- Udder I’ve not, dugs of mine are in parallel rows. Who could I be?
- Roman roaming rumen hauling gluten with his human. Explain in plain English, please?
- Halting before vaulting at high speed was the cause of my injury. Who am I?
- Honking is the best way to get my message across. Who am I?
- Hee-hawing is for donkeys. I prefer to bray than nay. Who could I be?
- Hopping along on only two feet is too slow for me. Who could I be?
BONUS FIND: Can you take the first letter of every clue and put them together to find the hidden message?
Scroll to the bottom for the answers…..
Have a agriculture riddle or two for Melissa to solve? Send them to her and she will post them
on her website with the answer key.
Send your own riddles to email@example.com
Did you enjoy this activity. Please let me know at https://njaes.rutgers.edu/eval/ (Melissa Bravo)
Riddle Answers (posted Marck 21, 2021)
Fermentation…. cow or sheep…
Pig or dog
Pig or dog or cat
Steeplechase Horse (horse)