The New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection and Rutgers University are pleased to announce that the online Pesticide Applicator Certification Exam Registration (PACER) system is NOW AVAILABLE for your use.
Anyone interested in taking a Pesticide exam must register through the PACER system at https://pacer.rutgers.edu/.
- The registration PACER system and exams are available 24/7.
- All exams will be administered via remote proctoring including real-time student ID verification and activity monitoring to uphold the Department’s exam standards and security.
- Exam applicants will be assessed a nominal fee for each exam.
- All exams are CLOSED book.
- The Department (NJDEP) no longer offers any pesticide certification exams.
The full announcement is online at https://go.rutgers.edu/8s8zpt1f.