School of Environmental and Biological Sciences
From cells to food resources, from Raritan Bay to Costa Rica, our outstanding student scholars at the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences (SEBS) working with the faculty and research staff conducted innovative research across disciplines.
We are proud to present the works of our SEBS students!
Submission Guideline for New Brunswick Student Exhibits (2021)
1. Login to the New Brunswick Student Exhibits Self-deposit form with your Rutgers NetID and password.
2. On the top right corner, under Create Deposit, select New Brunswick Student Exhibits from the drop-down menu.
3. You can submit your research poster for your project in PDF format. Please use the template of the posters created by the Aresty Research Program: https://aresty.rutgers.edu/resources/students/poster-design-and-printing
4. Please record a 3-minute MP4 video of you presenting your research.
5. Drag both files (your poster and your video presentation) to the grey box for upload.
6. In the “Contributor field”, please do not put prefixes, titles, or job descriptions for your professor or other researchers. Enter one name at a time. Example: Jane Doe. Press the + to add another contributor’s name.
7. List the company’s name or funding agency if your research is sponsored by another organization.
8. After you fill out all the fields, click the SAVE AS DRAFT button to preview your submission and make any changes if necessary. Click the SUBMIT button if you are ready to send in your works.
9. You will receive a confirmation email. Please check your SPAM folder if you do not see the email in your inbox.
10. To see your final submission, go back to New Brunswick Student Exhibits Self-deposit form. Login with your Rutgers NetID.
11. If you have questions about your submissions, please email “NBL Student Exhibits” <email@example.com>.