Submission Guideline for New Brunswick Student Exhibits (2021)
1. Login to the New Brunswick Student Exhibits Self-deposit form with your Rutgers NetID and password.
2. On the top right corner, under Create Deposit, select New Brunswick Student Exhibits from the drop-down menu.
3. You can submit your research poster for your project in PDF format. Please use the template of the posters created by the Aresty Research Program: https://aresty.rutgers.edu/resources/students/poster-design-and-printing
4. Please record a 3-minute video of you presenting your research, except for students who are in the programs of Digital Communication, Information, and Media Minor (DCIM) and Gender and Media.
5. Drag both files (your poster and your video presentation) to the grey box for upload.
6. In the “Contributor field”, please do not put prefixes, titles, or job descriptions for your professor or other researchers.
7. List the company’s name or funding agency if your research is sponsored by another organization.
8. After you fill out all the fields, click the SAVE AS DRAFT button to preview your submission and make any changes if necessary. Click the SUBMIT button if you are ready to send in your works.
9. You will receive a confirmation email. Please check your SPAM folder if you do not see the email in your inbox.
10. To see your final submission, go back to New Brunswick Student Exhibits Self-deposit form. Login with your Rutgers NetID.
11. If you have questions about your submissions, please email “NBL Student Exhibits” <firstname.lastname@example.org>.