Before submitting your work, please take note of our submission guidelines:
- Papers must be submitted no later than February 1st, 2021 by 11:59 PM in order to be considered for publication in our 2020 – 2021 edition.
- We accept any paper engaging with, but not limited to: literary criticism, philosophy, women’s and gender studies, queer theory, critical theory, and global literature.
- Papers must be between 6 and 20 double-spaced pages (size 12 font, MLA or Chicago format).
- We accept papers from undergraduate students at any university. Independent scholars (students who are not currently affiliated with any university or undergraduate degree program) and graduate students are also welcome to submit papers, provided that the paper was completed as an undergraduate.
- Papers must be prepared for blind review—only list personal information such as your name or the name of your institution in our Google Form, and not within the submission itself.
- More than one paper submission can be submitted per author for consideration, but only one per author will be accepted for publication.
- Papers must include a works cited or bibliography page and must also engage with at least two separate critical sources.
- Please upload all submissions in word document format (.doc or .docx) to our Google Form, which can be found at the following link: https://forms.gle/QmVVvAgp7B9WVXed9
- For any further inquiries regarding the journal or submissions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org