RU Inclusive LGBTQIA+
This professional development and continuing education program is designed to advance LGBTQIA+ inclusion and equity within Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS). All RBHS faculty and educators are invited to participate. Through this free, online, fully asynchronous program, faculty and educators will gain knowledge, skills, tools, and evidence-based resources to advance LGBTQIA+ inclusion and health equity. This program consists of a series of short video presentations along with exemplars, resources, and a helpful checklist highlighting key actions to support inclusive teaching.
Funding for this project was provided by an RBHS Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Advocacy (IDEA) Innovation Grant.
To join the program:
- Click the “Join the Program” button above or click here to access the Canvas homepage.
- Log into Canvas using your Rutgers NetID and password.
- Click “enroll in course.”
You can come back to the course at anytime by accessing “RU Inclusive LGBTQIA+” from within Canvas.
Want to learn more?
Watch this short video to learn more about the RU Inclusive LGBTQIA+ Program
Need help? We’re here for you!
- Technical support: email@example.com
- Assistance with continuing education: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bias prevention and reporting: Student Affairs Bias Prevention and Reporting
- Ideas for other inclusivity trainings: email@example.com
- General comments or questions about RU Inclusive LGBTQIA+: ruinclusive.LGBTQIA@rutgers.edu