These are some publications that I have authored or collaborated with others:
25. Giri, S., Mishra, A., Zhang, Z., Lathrop, R.G., Alnahit, A.O., 2021. Meteorological and hydrological drought analysis and its impact on water quality and stream integrity. Sustainability 13, 8175.
- Giri, S., 2021. Water quality prospective in Twenty First Century: status of water quality in major river basins, contemporary strategies and impediments: A review. Environmental Pollution 271, 116332.
- Giri, S., Lathrop, R.G., Obropta, C.C., 2020. Climate change vulnerability assessment and adaptation strategies through best management practices. Journal of Hydrology 580, 124311.
- Giri, S., Zhang, Z., Krasnuk, D., Lathrop, R.G., 2019. Evaluating the impact of land uses on stream integrity using machine learning algorithms. Science of The Total Environment, 696, 133858.
- Giri, S., Arbab, N.N., Lathrop, R.G., 2019. Assessing the potential impacts of climate and land use change on water fluxes and sediment transport in a loosely coupled system. Journal of Hydrology 577, 123955.
- Qiu, Z., Kennen, J.G., Giri, S., Walter, T., Kang,Y., Zhang, Z., 2019. Reassessing the relationship between landscape alteration and aquatic ecosystem degradation from a hydrologically sensitive area prospective. Science of The Total Environment 650, 2850-2862.
- Hamaamin, Y.A., Nejadhashemi, A.P., Zhang,Z., Giri, S., Adhikari, U., Herman, M.R.,. 2019. Evaluation of neuro-fuzzy and Bayesian techniques in estimating sediment loads. Sustainable Water Resources Management 5, 639-654.
- Giri, S., Arbab, N.N., Lathrop, R.G., 2018. Water security assessment of current and future scenarios through an integrated modeling framework in the Neshanic River Watershed. Journal of Hydrology 563, 1025-1041.
- Giri, S., Qiu, Z., Zhang, Z., 2018. Assessing the impacts of land use on downstream water quality using a hydrologically sensitive area concept. Journal of Environmental Management 213, 309-319.
- Qiu, Z., Giri, S., Wang, L., Luo, B., 2018. SWAT modeling of fecal indicator bacteria fate and transport in a suburban watershed with mixed land uses. Proceedings of the International Academy of Ecology and Environmental Sciences 8, 28-46.
- Giri, S., Qiu, Z., Zhang, Z., 2017. A novel technique for establishing soil topographic index threshold in defining hydrologically sensitive areas in landscapes. Journal of Environmental Management 200, 391-399.
- Qiu, Z., Pennock, A.,Giri, S., Trnka, C., Du, X., Wang, H., 2017. Assessing Soil Moisture Pattern Using a Soil Topographic Index in a Humid Region. Water Resources Management 31, 2243-2255.
- Giri, S., Qiu, Z., 2016. Understanding the relationship of land uses and water quality in Twenty First Century: A review. Journal of Environmental Management 173, 41-48.
12. Wu, Y., Giri, S., Qiu, Z., 2016. Understanding the Spatial Distribution of Hydrologic Sensitive Areas in the Landscape Using Soil Topographic Index Approach. International Soil and Water Conservation Research 4, 278-283.
- Giri, S., Qiu, Z., Prato, T., Luo, B., 2016. An integrated approach for targeting critical source areas to control nonpoint source pollution in watersheds. Water Resources Management. 30,5087-5100.
- Giri, S., Nejadhashemi, A.P., Woznicki, S.A., 2016. Regulators’ and stakeholders’ perspectives in a framework for bioenergy. Land Use Policy 59, 143-153.
- Hamaamin, Y.A., Nejadhashemi, A.P., Zhang, Z., Giri, S., Woznicki, S.A., 2016. Bayesian regression and neuro-fuzzy methods reliability assessment for estimating streamflow. Water 8(7),287, doi:10.3390/w8070287.
- Giri, S., Nejadhashemi, A.P., Zhang, Z., Woznicki, S.A., 2015. Integrating statistical and hydrological models to identify implementation sites for agricultural conservation practices. Environmental Modelling & Software 1-14.
- Martinez-Martinez, E., Nejadhashemi, A.P., Woznicki, S.A., Adhikari, U., Giri, S., 2015. Assessing the significance of wetland restoration scenarios on sediment mitigation plan. Ecological Engineering 77, 103-113.
- Giri, S., Nejadhashemi, A.P., Woznicki, S.A., Zhang, Z., 2014. Analysis of best management practice effectiveness and spatio-temporal variability based on different targeting strategies. Hydrological Processes, 28, 431-445.
- Giri, S., Nejadhashemi, A.P., 2014. Application of analytical hierarchy process for effective selection of agricultural best management practices. Journal of Environmental Management, 132, 165-177.
- Mutenyo, I., Nejadhashemi, A.P., Woznicki, S.A., Giri, S., 2013. Evaluation of SWAT performance on a mountainous watershed in tropical Africa. Hydrology Current Research S14, 10.4172/2157-7587.
3. Sommerlot, A.R., Nejadhashemi, A.P., Woznicki, S.A., Giri, S., Prohaska, M.D., 2013. Evaluating the capabilities of watershed-scale models in estimating sediment yield at field-scale. Journal of Environmental Management, 127,228-236.
- Giri, S., Nejadhashemi, A.P., Woznicki, S.A., 2012. Evaluation of targeting methods for implementation of best management practices in the Saginaw River Watershed. Journal of Environmental Management, 103, 24-40.
- Giri, S., Mukhtar, S., Wittie, R., 2010. Vegetative covers for sediment control and phosphorus sequestration from dairy waste application fields. Transactions of the ASABE, 53(3), 803-811.