Providers can call our 24/7 hotline for “in the moment” advice on MAT prescribing. Our multidisciplinary team of addiction experts is ready to help.
OBAT Clinical Support
Technical assistance for new and established practices implementing MAT, supporting site-specific workflow/care team design, job descriptions, challenges, billing, health IT and operational needs.
Structured visits to healthcare providers, pharmacies, and community groups to provide tailored trainings on evidence-based practices.
Join our listserv and receive access to:
- Learning collaboratives
- Educational materials
- Training and program announcements
Sign up here.
We offer five types of learning opportunities:
1) Project ECHO: Twice-monthly interactive webinars featuring a didactic and case presentations for clinicians covering a range of clinically relevant topics. To register, click here.
2) MAT Lunch Hours: Virtual, statewide collaboratives focused on networking and strengthening the relationship amongst MAT providers, featuring a guest speaker to discuss a relevant MAT-related topic. To register, click here.
3) Addiction Breakfast Clubs (“ABCs of
MAT”): Region-based collaboratives focused on supporting and mentoring community MAT providers and linking them to local community-based recovery support programs. Reach out to your COE to see if there is one in your area.
4) Archived Webinars: Visit our archived webinars led by our addiction experts to learn about various topics in opioid use disorder.
5) OBAT Navigator Trainings and Navigator Support Events (Camden Coalition): Hosted by the Camden Coalition, these are specific trainings and events designed to support OBAT navigators in their role in supporting their patients’ road to recovery. For more information, visit the Camden Coalition’s OBAT Navigator Homepage here.