Eamon Collins

President 

eamon.collins@rutgers.edu

Greetings, everyone! My name is Eamon Collins, and I am currently a senior studying Biomedical Engineering with a double major in Mathematics. I am a researcher in the Rutgers BioMEMS and Microfluidics Laboratory under the direction of Dr. Jeffrey Zahn. When I am not fulfilling my duties as President of RUBMES, I am a competitive Super Smash Bros. Melee player, avid cyclist, and diehard supporter of the New York Red Bulls.

Elise Trivetts

Internal Vice President

elise.trivett@rutgers.edu

Hi everyone! My name is Elise Trivett and I am a senior studying Biomedical Engineering with a certificate in Packaging Engineering. I am very excited for all the events our society will be planning this year for the BME community. In my spare time, I enjoy baking, crocheting, and going outdoors! After graduation, I plan to go into industry.

Sayeli Jayades

External Vice President 

sayeli.jayade@rutgers.edu

Jenny Caronia

Treasurer

jenny.caronia@rutgers.edu

Hello! My name is Jenny Caronia. I’m a senior Biomedical Engineering student and I am currently conducting research on cardiovascular technologies with Dr. Li. When not busy studying or fulfilling my role as Treasurer for BMES, I enjoy swimming, hanging with friends, and trying to master the guitar.

Mena Abouelnasr

Secretary 

menabouelnasr3@gmail.com

Hi! My name is Mena Abouelnasr and I am the Secretary. I am a senior majoring in biomedical engineering and minoring in Arabic and economics. In my spare time, I love playing tennis, spending time with family and friends and going to the beach.

Kunal Amin

Fundraising Chair

ka304@scarletmail.rutgers.edu

Hello! My name is Kunal Amin and am a junior pursuing a degree in Biomedical Engineering along with a minor in both Economics and Mathematics. Aside from academia and extracurricular activities, I enjoy discovering new music, dancing, following interesting tv shows, and watching good movies in my spare time.

Priya Shah

Public Relations Chair

priya.094@rutgers.edu

Hello! My name is Priya Shah and I am a Junior studying Biomedical Engineering. In my spare time, I love to dance, paint, and spend time with my family. I enjoy traveling, meeting new people, and going on outdoor adventures (like hiking, camping, kayaking, skiing, and more!)

Gopal Sangubhotla

Webmaster 

gopalsangub@gmail.com

Kausal Mahadas

Engineering Governing Council Representative

kausalendra.mahadas@rutgers.edu

Krupa Patel

Historian

Emma Fleisher

Class of 2015 Representative 

emma.fleisher@rutgers.edu

Hi, everyone! My name is Emma Fleisher and I am a senior studying Biomedical Engineering. My senior design project is “Optimization of Braided Ligament Scaffold Mechanics” under the direction of Dr. Joseph Freeman. My three favorite things are pugs, Pearl Jam, and macaroni and cheese. I hope everyone has a great year!

Damian Wos

Class of 2016 Representative 

ddw67@scarletmail.rutgers.edu

Hi my name is Damian and I am currently a junior pursuing my degree in Biomedical Engineering and a certification in Packaging Engineering. I am currently going to school full time while doing a part-time co-op. I am also a writing tutor here at Rutgers. Other activities I enjoy include running, reading, music, skiing, and attending the Polish Club here. I am the class of 2016 representative for BMES.

Ahmed AbdRabou

Class of 2017 Representative 

aa1129@scarletmail.rutgers.edu