Damian Wos

President 

damian.wos@.rutgers.edu

Priya Shah

Internal Vice President

priya.904@rutgers.edu

Kausal Mahadas

External Vice President 

kausalendra.mahadas@rutgers.edu

Ahmed AbdRabou

Treasurer

aa1129@scarletmail.rutgers.edu

Hello! My name is Ahmed AbdRabou, and I am the Treasurer for RU BMES. I am currently a junior BME student and I plan on going to graduate school after graduating from Rutgers to specialize in bioinstrumentation. I am also a part of the Kenya project in Engineers without Borders and outside of Rutgers I enjoy playing tennis, fishing, kayaking, and watching football.

Kunal Amin

Secretary 

ka304@scarletmail.rutgers.edu

Hello! My name is Kunal Amin and am a junior pursuing a degree in Biomedical Engineering along with a minor in both Economics and Mathematics. Aside from academia and extracurricular activities, I enjoy discovering new music, dancing, following interesting tv shows, and watching good movies in my spare time.

Monica Nalla

Fundraising Chair

vedasrinalla@gmail.com

Eric Romano

Public Relations Chair

eugstavo94@gmail.com

Bryan Kwok

Webmaster 

bkk23@scarletmail.rutgers.edu

Kishan Patel

Engineering Governing Council Representative

kvpatel414@gmail.com

Sarah Libring

Historian

smlibring@gmail.com

Hello! My name is Sarah Libring. I am a junior in Biomedical Engineering and am pursuing a minor in Sociology and a certificate in Packaging Engineering. I am currently researching in the Chemical Engineering department on Computational Nanoparticle Aggregation and have recently started working with Dr. Freeman in the BME department on a his Ligament Scaffold project. In my free time, I’d like to learn to play guitar.

Anjali Suman

Class of 2016 Representative 

anjalisuman@gmail.com

Hey everyone! My name is Anjali Suman. I am a fourth year double majoring in Biomedical Engineering and Animal Science. I am currently involved in an Aresty research project that studies how the environment effects the population of penguins in the Antarctic by using wave glider machines. In my free time I enjoy singing and spending time with friends, family, and animals.

Swetha Kodamasimham

Class of 2017 Representative 

sk1395@scarletmail.rutgers.edu

Charles Rabolli 

Class of 2018 Representative 

cpr71@scarletmail.rutgers.edu