The application process is the same as for PhD applicants:
- Secure 3 recommendation letters from professors/colleagues who know you very well and can write a lengthy, detailed letter about you.
- Compose a personal statement.
- Select the MS track you like most and mention it in your personal statement.
- TOEFL or equivalent is required for international applicants.
- GRE is not required but it is highly recommended.
- Unofficial and official transcripts are required.
- Submit your application to the main applications portal of Rutgers below
- More information here
We offer 3 MS tracks aimed at a wide range of interests. When needed, we direct students to take one undergraduate class to solidify the physics background. Feel free to contact us if you have more questions!
Almost certainly. Our graduate classes are offered in the evening (6 to 8:50 PM) to accommodate students like you.