- All participants must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Preference is given to students who have completed their junior year.
- Outstanding sophomores and first-years may be considered.
- Graduating seniors are not eligible.
- Persons from groups traditionally under-represented in science and engineering professions are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Please note: this program is designed to bring external students to Rutgers for the summer. Therefore, Rutgers students are not eligible.
- The common application for summer research programs at Rutgers will open in a new browser.
- Make sure to check “Cellular Bioengineering” as one of the programs.
- Follow its directions completely.
- The following must ALL be submitted to form a complete application:
– The completed application form
– A transcript
– Two letters of recommendation (sent separately by letter writers)
- All applications and supporting materials must be received by March 15, 2023.
- Review of applications and rolling admissions will commence February 2023.
- Early application is encouraged, as the program is highly competitive.
- Students will be notified of admission via the Grad Portal and/or email.