Rutgers IDP can now virtually meet with patients through video or telephone visits
Here is what you can expect:
- On the day of your scheduled Telemedicine visit, you will get an email or text message with a link (that will look like this: https://njms.doxy.me/yourdoctorsname
- Click on the link at the time of your visit with the provider using a device with a camera (smartphone, tablet, computer)
- You will be asked to type your name so we know who you are
- Once you provide the information, the provider connect to your for the video chat. Please note that you may have to wait a few minutes to get the phone call from the provider
- If you do not have a phone or if your phone does not have a camera, then our staff will work with you to figure out the best way to contact you to check in on your health.
To schedule a telemedicine visits, please call the IDP at 973-972-4071
To learn more about IDP’s Operating Status, CLICK HERE.