To ensure safety during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have safety measures for in-person research sessions:
- All research faculty are mandated by Rutgers-Newark to have both doses of the COVID-19 vaccination, as well as the booster dosage if eligible
- Participants, families, and research personnel must wear a mask at all times when indoors
- Research personnel will use KN95 masks if possible
- Participants, families, and research personnel will maintain at least six feet of social distancing if possible
- Cleaning and disinfecting of commonly used surfaces
These current measures are subject to change as policies are updated to reflect the changes in the pandemic. This page will be updated with these changes as necessary.