SN-EOF Program Policies
All SN-EOF Scholars are expected to:
- To make their academic responsibilities their priority.
- To maintain at least a 2.5 cumulative grade point average.
- To maintain full-time enrollment unless otherwise approved by your counselor.
- To meet standards of academic progress.
To participate in the SN-EOF activities as outlined below:
- Academic & Professional Development Seminar for two (2) semesters.
- Support classes, as applicable, in A&P I and II; Organic Biochemistry; Pathophysiology and all other support offerings identified by the SN-EOF program as necessary and important.
- To attend Individual and/or group tutorial sessions.
- To attend one on one counseling.
- To attend academic advisement each semester with EOF counselor/advisor.
- To participate in enrichment courses such as:
- Level II Theory Winter Preview and Organic Biochemistry Preview
- Pre-Junior Clinical – Summer Sessions
- State Board (NCELX/HESI) Reviews
Please note that eligibility for financial support for summer courses is contingent upon scholars adhering to all above-mentioned guidelines. More than two absences in a support/enrichment class may disqualify a student from receiving summer tuition support.