Current Lab Members
- David Devore, Ph.D., NJ Center for Biomaterials; also CEO Graplon Technologies, LLC
- William Xu, Biomedical Engineering, M.S. candidate
- Rebecca Risman, Biomedical Engineering, M.S. candidate
Visiting Graduate Student
- Mariana Reis Nogueira de Lima, Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Ph.D. candidate (with Professor Kohn, visiting with us)
- Swarnima Roychowdhury, Biomedical Engineering, Class of 2023
- Alisha Zhu, Biomedical Engineering, Class of 2023
- Faith Northern, Vassar College, Biochemistry, Class of 2022 (RISE/REU in Cellular Bioengineering programs)
There is an immediate opening for a new Ph.D. student to join a funded project on aerosolized nanomedicine for lung infections.
We have recently added several new students at the undergraduate and master’s levels to the group. Because laboratories are not open for undergraduate research and have restrictions on all research, we are not able to take on new undergraduates at this time, with the possible exception if someone is interested in heat transfer modeling for our heat index for runners project.